How to: Modify User/Account Level Filtering email security
User Level Filtering
E-mail filtering allows you to discard or send to another email box mail that contains certain strings of text or symbols. To manage this follow these steps:
1. Click 'User Level Filtering' in the 'Mail' section
2. Click 'Manage Filters' on the account you would like to add these filters to
3. Click 'Create a New Filter'
4. Fill in the fields by selecting a unique filter name, select the rules that will need to be met for the email to be filtered and finally select an action for the filter to perform when these given rules are met
5. Click 'Create'
Account Level Filtering
This is the same as User Level Filtering with the exception that the filters created here are applied across the whole cPanel account
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
1. Log into your cPanel2. Then select 'Email Accounts'3. You then fill in the available fields...
Webmail allows you to access your email from any computer with an Internet connection and a web...
The most common method used for spam protection in cPanel is SpamAssassin, it is an...
Auto responders allow you to send an email back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a...
The default email address will 'catch' any mail that is sent to an invalid email address for your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution